Boutique Night Market Vendors
- Pre-Arrival: Vendors visiting Stamford American International School require visitor badges. Please ensure that you have submitted to us names of all persons attending the event on behalf of your booth, and if driving, your car plate number.
- Additional Needs: One table measuring approx 2ft x 6ft will be provided with the registration fee. Please ensure that you have submitted to us any special requests regarding your booth space.
- Security Check-In: Please proceed to Gate 2 Security Hub at the Stamford Woodleigh Campus upon arrival. Stamford Security can be reached at +65 6602 7218.
- Unloading: Vendors will be re-directed after security check-in to unloading bay – entry via Gate 1.
- Parking: Parking for vendors will be available at the Bus Bay.
- Set-Up: Vendors are invited to set-up starting at 2:00 pm on the day of the Festival, with
set-upto be finished by 3:45 pm.
- Pack-Up will start only at 8.00
pm,and must be completed by 9:00 pm on the day of the event. Please do not pack up early.
- Clean Up: Vendors are responsible for maintaining the general cleanliness of their assigned areas and for removal of all their rubbish, boxes and packaging after the event. Failure to do so may result in denial of participation in future events.
We look forward to having you join us at this great event! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.